EX.TRA is based on the principle of “Expansion with TRAditional entrepreneurial virtues ” within the middlemarket. Hence EX.TRA invests primarily in well established, innovative middlemarket companies with already positive cash flows that require additional capital to realize competitive growth opportunities and strategic plans. Innovative and well-organized seed- or startups teams in Germany will be also considered as investment opportunity.
EX.TRA focusses on
- Technology-oriented companies with a proven track record. Target companies are successful manufacturers or suppliers with revenues of up to €100 million in the following areas: automotive, medical technology, optical systems, electronics, energy, environmental technologies.
- Early-stage investment opportunities will be pursued for disruptive and innovative technologies (please see above) and new service solutions in mainly German speaking regions.
- Private Equity direct fund investments within the SME-sector in Germany and EU (only upon referrals)
- Non-performing loans and non-core assets from balance sheet adjustments (worldwide)
- Direct Real Estate Investments, mainly downtown Duesseldorf and surrounding regions (Monheim, Essen)
EX.TRA is tailored mainly for the own families, but is also open for co-investments together with semi-professional investors seeking high returns and for this asset class relatively low investment risks. EX.TRA will invest up to € 5 million per portfolio company.
JCO GmbHDConsulting€ 50majorityactive
Capital in currency k
|a&f Großserien GmbH||D||Metal Processing||€ 600||minority||active|
|Baltic C GmbH||D||Logistics||€ 30||minority||active|
|Berlinbiotechpark GmbH & Co KG||D||RE/Infrastructure||€ 5.000||minority||exit 2015|
|Biogon GmbH||D||Functional Food||€ 100||majority||active|
|CAPInside AG||D||FinTech||€ 3.000||minority||active|
|Cardio Vascular Biotech||USA||Biotech||$ 850||minority||active|
|DSF Anteils GmbH||D||PE Holding||€ 50||majority||exit 2018|
|DSF Vierzehnte Verwaltungs GmbH||D||PE Holding||€ 50||majority||exit 2019|
|DSF Multifamily GmbH & Co KG||D||PE Fund||€ 14.000||majority||exit 2016|
|Euregio Analytic Biotech||D||Biotech||€ 50||minority||active|
|Glassmetall Riemer GmbH||D||Metal Processing||€ 50||minority||active|
|Gold Trust AG||CH||Financial Service||CHF 350||majority||active|
|IK Partners (Industrikapital)||Lux||PE Fund||€ 1.800.000||minoity||active|
|INSIGHTS||US||PE Fund||$ 13.00.000||minoity||active|
|Loan Portfolio GmbH||Int.||Financial Services||€ 25.000||minority||active|
|MITECH AG||D||PE Holding||€ 50||majority||active|
|PINOVA Capital GmbH I||D||PE Fund||€ 117.000||minority||active|
|PINOVA Capital GmbH II||D||PE Fund||€ 117.000||minority||active|
|PERMIRA VI||UK||PE Fund||€ 1300000||minority||active|
|Praxis Active Equity Fund I+II||SA||PE Fund||R 400000||minority||exit 2018|
|Singapore Flyer GmbH & Co. KG||D/SG||Real Estate Fund||€ 140||minority||exit 2016|
|WPD GmbH||D||New Energy Fund||€ 20||minority||active|